Challenge: How do I know which Privacy statement was used, at which time, and on which system? The lack of knowledge on this creates significant complexity and high costs!
Solution: Privacy Hub Consent Management Centre (CMC) provides a centralised platform to create, propagate, aggregate and track consent notices, privacy notices and individual data subject consents.
An intuitive platform to create consent notices and privacy notices based on reusable templates, ensuring users always access the latest versions. The Consent Management Centre allows tracking of these notices and user preferences against appropriate versions. It’s built on the ServiceNow platform to ensure seamless integration with the Configuration Management Database and other applications.
- Consent Notice – Compile, track and manage consent notices obtained through applications such as websites or mobile apps and paper forms. Provide auditability of what information was presented to the user at the time consent was obtained. Pre-defined workflow to ensure appropriate governance of consent notices with review and approval prior to publication.
- Privacy Notice module – compile privacy notices for organisations using predefined templates. Pre-defined workflow to ensure the notice is taken through appropriate review and approval prior to publication.
- Centralised Consent database – a centralised repository where all the consents are stored. This provides ease of management and tracking of consents.
- Notice Versioning – The system supports versioning of all notices, to keep an accurate documentation of any changes that may have been made to the notices as well as proof of the information that was provided at the time of consent collection.
- Notice to Asset tracking – provides transparency on consent and privacy notices currently and previously used by applications including duration and period of use.
- Notice Export – Provides the ability to easily export notices to pdf for use in electronic and print channels.
- Consent Aggregation – Various integration methods are available including REST API to intake consents obtained on other external systems.
- Dashboard and reports – predefined reports and dashboards are provided to assist in management of consents and privacy notices.